How we changed the lives of people in different parts of Ukraine in 4 months
“The Resilience Program is a project funded by the European Union and implemented by the NGO ERIM in partnership with the Black Sea Trust, the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, the Eastern Europe Foundation, the Human Rights House Foundation, and the Human Rights House in Tbilisi. The project aims to strengthen the resilience and effectiveness of war-affected CSOs and civil society actors affected by the war in Ukraine, including independent media and human rights defenders.”
Millions of Ukrainians have fled the country and tens of millions more have remained here with a constant sense of fear for their lives.
Every day we hear air raids, the sound of explosions, and keep an anxious suitcase with essentials ready. Every day we are waiting to run to an unknown new place to escape.
But despite the difficulties, Ukrainians continue to support and help each other. Since the beginning of cooperation with the EU Delegation to Ukraine, the Rise of Ukraine Charitable Foundation has managed to do many good deeds, namely:
- To carry out 3 humanitarian missions to the de-occupied territory of Kherson region to Velyko Oleksandrivska and Vysokopilska territorial communities. We brought 600 humanitarian kits with food and hygiene kits to the villagers and delivered 79 kits with stationery, toys and goodies for children.
- To arrive with 1 humanitarian mission to the de-occupied territory of Novoselivka in the Kramatorsk territorial community, Donetsk region, and deliver 150 aid packages and 55 baby sets to the residents.
- To meet, see how they live and provide humanitarian aid to 469 residents of the shelter in Dnipro: “Dobro na Amur”, “New Future”, “Gostinaya” and “Shelter IDPs of Luhansk region”.
- Organize and conduct 63 medical consultations by a qualified doctor for the residents of the shelter. The doctor provided professional health advice, prescribed medications, and made referrals to other specialists as needed.
- Such meetings and missions demonstrate our awareness and readiness to lend a hand to those in need. Only together can we survive and win.
We believe in victory together with Rise!