Medical aid during the war from the Rise Charitable Fund
Doctors are superheroes in peacetime, and in times of war they can be considered as superhuman and a higher power that gives themselves completely to save others 🫂
Since the beginning of the war, hundreds of hospitals have been destroyed, which is why people cannot always get the medical care they need. And the doctors who work at the front, even without the necessary medicines and with limited resources. That’s why they need us so much.
The Rise of Ukraine Charitable Foundation has directed one of its areas of assistance to these people with incredible strength – doctors.
As part of the Medical Aid project, we do the following:
– We independently fill convenient high-quality medical bags with the necessary high-quality medicines: sterile napkins, bandages, tourniquets, tactical scissors, a syringe, a plaster and an individual bandage kit. The cost of one such kit is 2000 hryvnias. And these small bags are already saving the lives of our guys at the forefront.
– We carry out humanitarian missions to hospitals. Our team has already helped hospitals in Dnipro, Pavlograd, Kramatorsk, Kherson, Nikopol and Druzhkovka. During these visits, we delivered the following items: medicines, wheelchairs, a couch, stretchers, blood pressure monitors, an ECG machine, walkers, anti-decubitus mattresses, and a medical gurney.
– We provided psychological counselling to people with PTSD. Unfortunately, post-traumatic stress disorder is one of the consequences of war on the psyche of both military and civilians. By seeking timely help from a specialist, it is possible to minimise the impact of current events, overcome this condition and learn to manage it.
– We provide psychological assistance to people living in shelters in Dnipro. Leaving your home, losing your life and loved ones, running to save yourself, living with a constant feeling of fear – these are all events in the life of an IDP, and you need professional help to cope and survive these events.
– We hold meetings with a doctor who provides medical consultations to the residents of the shelter in Dnipro. At these appointments, he learns about the health status of IDPs, gives advice, prescribes medicines and refers them to more narrow specialists.
– Together with our French partners Union des ukrainiens en Bretagne, Solidarité Bretagne-Ukraine, All behind and AFUCA, we delivered an ambulance for the military. These white vehicles save the lives of those who make our work possible every day. Thanks to two volunteers, Alla and Irina, who personally delivered the ambulance to Ukraine, it has already gone to the front line and is helping the medics.
By making one donation to doctors, we simultaneously save hundreds or even thousands of lives. They are guardian angels who protect us in civilian life and on the frontline.
Let’s help save lives together with Rise 💙💛